Friday, September 16, 2005

Marking Out

Not Making out. Marking Out is the term pro wrestlers use if a fan is going crazy (in a good way) over something. They call fans Marks.
Anyway, I'm marking out right now.
I went to Nordstrom Rack on State over my lunch, and there it was...
A black velvet overcoat. Fully lined with purple lining. It was stunning. The size? My size. a 44, AND the sleeves weren't too long. It looked great on me. Too bad it was $200.
Kiki's on a 3/5 schedule so she can be home with the baby part time, and we just don't have the money for me to buy a coat right now. I'm sure it'll be gone by the end of the day. I literally saw 4 dudes try it on while I was there.
Oh Well... It's just a coat, Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »