I am a bitch ass mark.
I feel bad for my brother who waited 2 hours yesterday in the cold to meet Rob Van Dam only to have the line cut off in front of him. This morning he waited in line for 2 hours to get into the Wrestlemania press conference only to be turned away. Chicago is a city full of wrestling fans, and I stood among their yellow-toothed, black-shirt-wearing asses for a good hour. Lots of mouth breathing was involved. I was optimistic about getting into the press conference because the Chicago Theater holds 3500, 1800 on the main floor alone. However, I think they used just the lobby so that they could show 300 people packed in like sardines. I actually felt worse for all the little kids turned away.
I drove by there at 7:30, and there was nobody. At 8, there were people lined up in the alley. By the time my brother got there at 10, his place in line was around the alley on wabash, almost to Lake Street.
He's on his way to Round Lake Beach right now to meet our favorite wrestler, Chris Benoit.
God Speed, Ratboy!
I drove by there at 7:30, and there was nobody. At 8, there were people lined up in the alley. By the time my brother got there at 10, his place in line was around the alley on wabash, almost to Lake Street.
He's on his way to Round Lake Beach right now to meet our favorite wrestler, Chris Benoit.
God Speed, Ratboy!

1 Comments:
"Lots of mouth breathing was involved." - Zach Thompson re: Wrestlemania fans, 2006
This is the best quote ever.
p.s., i had no idea how big this was, zach - didn't know it'd been so long for you guys. it's your christmas! have the best day ever.
Post a Comment
<< Home