Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've missed you guys.

Have you missed me?
I've been busy as F, so I apologize. I had my 9-year engagement anniversary, my brother's 5-year transplant anniversary, and Miette's second birthday. We had a great little kid party and it went very well. Miette constantly amazes me. My new favorite thing she says is if you do something she likes, like send her down a slide, she says, "do 'gain!".
I also have seen the new CSz space. I could not want it to get done any more than I do.
I also have to go to Geneva Switzerland next week. The only thing overshadowing my excitement of visiting a new place is the dread of the prospect of things going exceptionally poorly. I have not yet spoken with the vendor doing all the "real" work, and am nervous as to what he'll actually do. More ASAP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back to the Five and Dime Zach Thompson, Zach Thompson.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Chidester. Bring back "Straight, no Chaser".

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »