Waxin' suckers like mop'n'glo.
posted by Zach at 3:46 PM
Happy Birthday, belated! I think you were a year ahead of me.... I hung out with your sister a few times over the child years. I always thought of you as a smart and funny person! Enjoy your jesus year, and make sure you live past it!
Paige Poling? Thanks! How are you? Email me.
oh! i guess i should be able to figure out your email... can you give me a hint?
rockstarofsiam@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Happy Birthday, belated! I think you were a year ahead of me.... I hung out with your sister a few times over the child years. I always thought of you as a smart and funny person! Enjoy your jesus year, and make sure you live past it!
Paige Poling? Thanks! How are you? Email me.
oh! i guess i should be able to figure out your email... can you give me a hint?
rockstarofsiam@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home