Word to your brother
So, work is blocking fail blog, so I resorted to http://www.wordtoyour.com/. There are about a doezen good laughs in 24 pages of photos, but if you have time to read this...
I went to the ECW/SmackDown taping last night. It was a good (not great) show. I did get to see Ric Flair. In a cage. Bleeding.
There are few things in life like the Undertaker's entrance. That and Flair's entrance were my 2 legitimate out-of-my-seat moments.
We were seated stage right of the set, and MAN were the fireworks loud.
Wrestlemania is 2 weeks away. I have no idea if I'll get to see it. I'm not sure I want to Pay $50 to watch it by myself (Sam is back at college).
I went to the ECW/SmackDown taping last night. It was a good (not great) show. I did get to see Ric Flair. In a cage. Bleeding.
There are few things in life like the Undertaker's entrance. That and Flair's entrance were my 2 legitimate out-of-my-seat moments.
We were seated stage right of the set, and MAN were the fireworks loud.
Wrestlemania is 2 weeks away. I have no idea if I'll get to see it. I'm not sure I want to Pay $50 to watch it by myself (Sam is back at college).

1 Comments:
Do they block
http://www.shipmentoffail.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home