Wednesday, April 08, 2009

F-

I miss you, Blog. I miss when I had time to write for you. I miss the time before facebook when I didn't condense my thoughts into a single sentence that starts with "Zach Is..."
I miss my old mutual admiration society. Chidester stopped blogging a long time ago, and Lindblog just closed its doors. I would make time for them. I haven't been able to make it for myself or other blogs like the Foggy Monocle or A Douchebag's Guide.
I do try to make time for Yelp, which gets posted here in the right margin, but even my posts over there are edited for time. I'm still a prickish snob, I just don't have time to tell you about it.
It's mostly because I have too much going on at work and at home.
So here it go. A re-commitment to updating this once a week. Word is bond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »