Thursday, October 13, 2005

5 questions with the champ.

Wrestlemania 22 Tickets go on sale Sale Saturday (Friday if you have the password like yours truly). In honor of that, and leading up to the "Showcase of the Immortals" I've decided to co-opt WWE.com's 5 Questions with the Champ Segment that they do with Current Champ John Cena. Last week they were pretty meaty. This week they're not. We'll see how long I stick to this.
Here we go.
1) What would you do if you couldn't Wrestle?
I'm going to change this to "What would you do if you couldn't do Comedy?".
Probably go insane. Probably become the token office cut-up. I hope I never have to find out.
2) What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas. Not because I'm a devout christian, but because it's the one time that I can guarantee that all my close family will be together in one place.
3) What kind of chores did your dad make you do as a kid?
The most regular one was make ice. He's fanatical about fucking ice cubes. As I got older, all the manual labor chores (yard work in the summer, shoveling in the winter) fell to me. The last biggie before I moved out (and even after, if I'm over there on garbage night) is takin' out the trash.
4) When will we see a Zach Thompson Fan club?
Officially? Most probably never. My vision statement is to become my grandkids' favorite grandfather, though.
5) What kind of car do you drive, and what's your favorite car ever?
I drive a Honda CR-V, and I love it. My favorite car ever is one that my HS friend Ann Wilson's father had. He collected MG Midgets, and this one was a midget Jeep used by the British Army. It looked like a glorified golf cart, and it could go as fast as a regular car. It was amazing. I tried to find a pic to link, but I can't find one.
That's it for this week... More questions with the "champ" later.

1 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

well, if your current occupation ever goes belly up, you could always become a professional ice maker...........there's gotta be a market for that!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »