The third time's the Charm?
Hola, Amigos. I know it's been a long time since I rapped atcha, but things hain't been custard-smooth in Thompsylvania.
The three legs of my stool, work, home, and Improv, have been extremely challenging.
Not in that order, Work has been a daily shitstorm. Honestly, none of us can believe how busy it is. I sink in balls-deep every day, and leave with a bunch of tasks left unfinished for the next day. It seems like I am forever trying to do a million things at once, and never fully completing one task. It's disorienting, to say the least.
Improv has been another tilt-a-whirl of activity. My Beloved Hot Karl is not supported in ComedySportz' space after July 1, so I'm scrambling to find us a temporary home. There are some excellent possibilities, but I just want it done. I want the Ink dry on something so I can stop thinking about it. (Insert soundbite from Braveheart here, "I know it's hard; being a leader is".
My third leg is amazing in terms of its swings. (Go ahead and take that out of context)
Miette is growing leaps and bounds and is a charmer just like daddy. She says bye bye now when you leaves and waves in her way which is like her grabbing tiny grapes off of a bunch. It melts me every time I have to leave.
Kiki is three days from DONE with school, and then gets the summer off. Boy am I jealous.
We are also 11 days removed from our anniversary, and 14 from her 30th birthday. I have NO IDEA what to get her.
We have a bid on a THIRD house. Hence the title of this email. It's in Lisle, the town where I grew up. I have mixed emotions about that, but the place is great. When we were leaving it, I was picturing the email I'd draft to my High School Friends if we got it…
The three legs of my stool, work, home, and Improv, have been extremely challenging.
Not in that order, Work has been a daily shitstorm. Honestly, none of us can believe how busy it is. I sink in balls-deep every day, and leave with a bunch of tasks left unfinished for the next day. It seems like I am forever trying to do a million things at once, and never fully completing one task. It's disorienting, to say the least.
Improv has been another tilt-a-whirl of activity. My Beloved Hot Karl is not supported in ComedySportz' space after July 1, so I'm scrambling to find us a temporary home. There are some excellent possibilities, but I just want it done. I want the Ink dry on something so I can stop thinking about it. (Insert soundbite from Braveheart here, "I know it's hard; being a leader is".
My third leg is amazing in terms of its swings. (Go ahead and take that out of context)
Miette is growing leaps and bounds and is a charmer just like daddy. She says bye bye now when you leaves and waves in her way which is like her grabbing tiny grapes off of a bunch. It melts me every time I have to leave.
Kiki is three days from DONE with school, and then gets the summer off. Boy am I jealous.
We are also 11 days removed from our anniversary, and 14 from her 30th birthday. I have NO IDEA what to get her.
We have a bid on a THIRD house. Hence the title of this email. It's in Lisle, the town where I grew up. I have mixed emotions about that, but the place is great. When we were leaving it, I was picturing the email I'd draft to my High School Friends if we got it…



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home