More pet peeves OR Dear Anonymous
Turns out there's a thread on Yelp about peeves as well. I have received some responses since linking to it. Here's one for your perusal:
"Anonymous said...
well... i do use the handicap button often, do forgive me deary. in many of the office buildings i've been in, the doors that do have the handicap buttons tend to be harder to open for whatever reason. (the electronic mechanism is heavy?).. i hope you forgive me. i'm not a fat slag.I do hate it when fat slags take the elevator because their ass is too big to waddle up and down some stairs. And I hate it even more when everyone on an escalator is clearly standing on the right side to let people pass on the left, then some fatass comes and stands on the left... then you politely walk by them doing a zig zag and they look at you like you're crazy. some people are too dumb to wake up and see the environment surrounding them.
1:16 PM "
Agreed on stand right and walk left. I missed a metra train because of some vapid shoegazers once and actually went looking for them. Our office has a written policy about how you can't take the elevator up one floor or down less than 2. People still break it. I think they should be fined.I also hate people that park crooked in lots. My dream is to win the lottery and buy a downtown parking lot. I will then post signs saying that if people park crooked, I am entitled to scrawl my name in their hoods with a ball-peen hammer (maybe a claw hammer).
Are you a crooked parker? Or do you not realize you are, but often wonder who spit a huge loogie on your driver's side window? It was probably me. If there was a feasible way to do it, I'd carry a bar of soap with me and write "Learn to Park" on people's windows.
"Anonymous said...
well... i do use the handicap button often, do forgive me deary. in many of the office buildings i've been in, the doors that do have the handicap buttons tend to be harder to open for whatever reason. (the electronic mechanism is heavy?).. i hope you forgive me. i'm not a fat slag.I do hate it when fat slags take the elevator because their ass is too big to waddle up and down some stairs. And I hate it even more when everyone on an escalator is clearly standing on the right side to let people pass on the left, then some fatass comes and stands on the left... then you politely walk by them doing a zig zag and they look at you like you're crazy. some people are too dumb to wake up and see the environment surrounding them.
1:16 PM "
Agreed on stand right and walk left. I missed a metra train because of some vapid shoegazers once and actually went looking for them. Our office has a written policy about how you can't take the elevator up one floor or down less than 2. People still break it. I think they should be fined.I also hate people that park crooked in lots. My dream is to win the lottery and buy a downtown parking lot. I will then post signs saying that if people park crooked, I am entitled to scrawl my name in their hoods with a ball-peen hammer (maybe a claw hammer).
Are you a crooked parker? Or do you not realize you are, but often wonder who spit a huge loogie on your driver's side window? It was probably me. If there was a feasible way to do it, I'd carry a bar of soap with me and write "Learn to Park" on people's windows.



1 Comments:
I used to work at Tower Video in a mall in Oregon. We saw pull up and park perpendicular to the spots, in the spots (so they were spanning 2.5 spots). AND there were plenty of parking spaces. Another employee and I got our cars. One parked in the spot right in front of them and one right behind. We then watched them come back to their car, stand in amazement, and get angry. They didn't know what to do. They went back inside the store and we moved our cars before they got back. hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home