Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wow.

Was my last post really 10 days ago?
Ever have a stressful day at work? I had dinner last night with three fraternity brothers (Not frat brothers. You wouldn't call your country a cunt). One is a cop, the other is a fireman (both in chicago). To paraphrase ghostbusters, they have seen shit that will turn you white. Me and the asset manager could but listen. I am driving down to the TKE house at ISU this weekend to catch up with some other guys. I haven't been down there in years. Almost since I graduated 10 years ago. Don't know why I'm nervous about it, but I am.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Being a cop, I've seen things that'll make you crap a book on how to puke."

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fairness, you would call your country a "count." In SAT terms, fraternity : frat :: country : count.

Thanks everybody -- goodnight!!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

2 great comments. Thanks, Gents.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »