What's all the hubbub, bub?
So, because Heather told me to, I signed up for one a them social networking sites I keep hearing about. How's that for some shit? I thought I saw some old friends at the lisle50 reunion...
I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a coot, but how 'bout a [social networking site] for grown ups that lets you opt out of poking, sending drinks, or dippy moving ads?
I have so many friends that I love that would never even think to join a social networking site. I'm not sure why I feel compelled to. I guess it's to keep up with all these people I don't get to see enough.
A bit of "observational humor" If you are a shirtless dude on your profile picture, you are a tool, and probably a murderer.
As a bonus, I found out that Heather has a blog!
In other news, I got to play a show tonight with Sir Joseph Bland. A man among men, and a damn funny one at that.
I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a coot, but how 'bout a [social networking site] for grown ups that lets you opt out of poking, sending drinks, or dippy moving ads?
I have so many friends that I love that would never even think to join a social networking site. I'm not sure why I feel compelled to. I guess it's to keep up with all these people I don't get to see enough.
A bit of "observational humor" If you are a shirtless dude on your profile picture, you are a tool, and probably a murderer.
As a bonus, I found out that Heather has a blog!
In other news, I got to play a show tonight with Sir Joseph Bland. A man among men, and a damn funny one at that.



1 Comments:
Where is this supposed "Heather Blog?" My collection of friends' blogs is almost complete!
(Evil laughter accompanied by the wringing of hangs. Lightning. Thunder.)
Post a Comment
<< Home