Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Millers Pub and the Gold Standard

From Eric Lindberg's LINDBLOG:
"Just got back from lunch with Zach Thompson, Tim Chidester, and some hot Jew girl. I forget her name. Wolfman or something? I think she may have a thing for me. (her name is Sara Wolfson, and she’s a funny funny girl who I love) What good good friends.I forget how important it is to sit down and share a laugh or two with friends. I have no joke here. It took all of 45 minutes, and I feel a bout 100 times better than I did before. Life can be very simple to adjust at times huh?"
Replace my name with his, and take the part about wolfman being hot for me, and fix the syntax, and I feel the same way. A good walk and a great lil lunch meeting.
The burger was good, but my current favorite is the Select cut cheeseburger... See my previous posts. The gold standard, believe it or not, currently resides at the Weber Grill restaurant (the backyard bacon cheeseburger). More on that later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindberg said...

What? Syntax? How dare you! I weave spells with my words sir...SPELLS!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »