Pizza Day
Work ordered pizza for us today. There are fewer simple pleasures in life than a good piece of Pizza. Next time you're not sure what to order, may I suggest the Outlaw? (Outlaw TM & Copyright Tom Sampson). The outlaw is pepperoni, Black Olives, and Sliced tomato. Simple but outstanding.
Very few times have I not been in the mood for pizza. The single time I can recall, my in-laws were in town for Christmas. They wanted to order a pizza on Christmas eve. In order to voice my objection, and incite my religious Mother-In-Law, I said, "We can't order a Pizza on Christmas Eve! Jesus was killed over a pizza".
My current favorite is the Dan's BBQ special from Dan's Pizza in Lisle, IL. It matches the defunct Jake's BBQ Special (Also from Lisle). My all-time least favorite is probably Papa Johns. All dough and little else. In a category all by itself is the pizza I had in at
DaFranco in Sorrento, Italy. It was rectangular, as big as the table, and served covered in arugula. It was amazing, especially after touring the ruins at Pompeii.
Very few times have I not been in the mood for pizza. The single time I can recall, my in-laws were in town for Christmas. They wanted to order a pizza on Christmas eve. In order to voice my objection, and incite my religious Mother-In-Law, I said, "We can't order a Pizza on Christmas Eve! Jesus was killed over a pizza".
My current favorite is the Dan's BBQ special from Dan's Pizza in Lisle, IL. It matches the defunct Jake's BBQ Special (Also from Lisle). My all-time least favorite is probably Papa Johns. All dough and little else. In a category all by itself is the pizza I had in at
DaFranco in Sorrento, Italy. It was rectangular, as big as the table, and served covered in arugula. It was amazing, especially after touring the ruins at Pompeii.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home