Pure Dynamite
My wife graciously took all baby duties last night, so I feel reasonably well rested. I also sucessfully resisted the urge to get a breakfast sandtwich from mcdonald's.
My in-laws are coming in this weekend, and I intend to spend Labor Day weekend doing some labor. I have a leak in my roof, and my father-in-law and I will be fixing it. I'll then be heading to Kenosha to take part as live talent for a party thrown for a Plutocrat. No Shit. Hopefuly it will be enjoyable, and hopefully, we'll be back in time to hit the tub with the Hot Karl.
I was totally out of it after about 9 PM last night, and woke up late leaving my wife to do too many things that I should have done. Boo me.
I also learned yesterday to add a picture to my profile. I chose my old standard, the American Dream; Dusty Rhodes. Those of you unfamiliar with Dusty are just plain missing out. The charismatic, overweight powerhouse was on top of the wrestling world forever, and he's funny as hell.
My in-laws are coming in this weekend, and I intend to spend Labor Day weekend doing some labor. I have a leak in my roof, and my father-in-law and I will be fixing it. I'll then be heading to Kenosha to take part as live talent for a party thrown for a Plutocrat. No Shit. Hopefuly it will be enjoyable, and hopefully, we'll be back in time to hit the tub with the Hot Karl.
I was totally out of it after about 9 PM last night, and woke up late leaving my wife to do too many things that I should have done. Boo me.
I also learned yesterday to add a picture to my profile. I chose my old standard, the American Dream; Dusty Rhodes. Those of you unfamiliar with Dusty are just plain missing out. The charismatic, overweight powerhouse was on top of the wrestling world forever, and he's funny as hell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home