Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another Monday

I had Monday off, so I'm spending today digging out.
Every day, I walk by City Hall. Twice last week I saw a guy that was in my first Second City class. His name is Matthew Broderick. No Kidding. Anyway, he told me one of my favorite Chicago stories of all time. He's an engineer for the city and was riding in the elevator at City hall with two black ladies. Here is their exchange:
Lady A: Another Monday.
Lady B: Well, it might as well be Friday, 'cause I ain't doin' shit today.
Ahhh, cronyism. We'll see who's laughing when we're all speaking Chinese!

3 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

ok, now that's weird
I take my first second city class in January.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Is there a Second City class in Michigan?

10:21 AM  
Blogger momo said...

yep. there's a school and a main stage.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »