Supper Bowel XL
This may look like the follow-up to a previous post, but it's another one of my heee-larious anecdotes.
I used to work for a Telecommunications Consulting firm. One of my co-workers was had a tough time with communication. He had the tech part, but could not communicate it. Anyway, we used to do a lot of systems design work for stadiums. In the spec, this guy outlined a feature to his design, and highlighted how handy it would come in if there were a Supper Bowel or other large event held at the stadium.
My Father nicknamed him Mr. Malaprop.
I have a checkup with the bonesaw this evening. Hopefully my gingerly walking on my foot doesn't go against the Dr's orders of "Don't walk on it at all".
Enjoy the Supper Bowel.
Here We Go, BEARS!
I used to work for a Telecommunications Consulting firm. One of my co-workers was had a tough time with communication. He had the tech part, but could not communicate it. Anyway, we used to do a lot of systems design work for stadiums. In the spec, this guy outlined a feature to his design, and highlighted how handy it would come in if there were a Supper Bowel or other large event held at the stadium.
My Father nicknamed him Mr. Malaprop.
I have a checkup with the bonesaw this evening. Hopefully my gingerly walking on my foot doesn't go against the Dr's orders of "Don't walk on it at all".
Enjoy the Supper Bowel.
Here We Go, BEARS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home