Ebay, baby.
I listed a professional video camera from work, and the wacknuts (TM) have come out looking and asking questions. Should I trust this "Fellow Ebayer"?
Q:
Dear seller I'm Doctor Moris ,a very busy person due to the nature of my job.I will like to buy this item for my distance cousin for his birthday and the day is fast approaching and i have little or no time and i want the item to get to him as soon as possible.And i equally wants to know the condition of this item.I will like to make an immediate purchase of this item and to make an urgent offer of $1800,00 for this item including handling and shippment cost to West Africa.I will like you to send me your full name and address so that i can send money to you, and I will send out money immediately via UNITED POSTAL MONEY ORDER.Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks and urgency needed. Dr Moris
Jan-20-06
A:
Sorry, Dr. I can't end the item early and I only accept Paypal from international bidders. I guess you were too busy to read that. Good luck bidding.
Q:
Dear seller I'm Doctor Moris ,a very busy person due to the nature of my job.I will like to buy this item for my distance cousin for his birthday and the day is fast approaching and i have little or no time and i want the item to get to him as soon as possible.And i equally wants to know the condition of this item.I will like to make an immediate purchase of this item and to make an urgent offer of $1800,00 for this item including handling and shippment cost to West Africa.I will like you to send me your full name and address so that i can send money to you, and I will send out money immediately via UNITED POSTAL MONEY ORDER.Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks and urgency needed. Dr Moris
Jan-20-06
A:
Sorry, Dr. I can't end the item early and I only accept Paypal from international bidders. I guess you were too busy to read that. Good luck bidding.
The Kicker is that she's registered out of Singapore. I used to have a "No Bidders from Singapore" policy 'cause that country is shady as fuck. Like all white slavery and what not. Now I don't care where I'm sending the item as long as I get Pay-Palled first.
Also, De La Soul has a shoe? Bleedat. Go to ebay and type in "de la dunk". If they get cheap...



1 Comments:
In case you care, I received some emails from ebay warning me to stay away from the good doctor. I responded by asking why they let someone join who is a potential threat...
Post a Comment
<< Home