Crackety Sax
This morning outside on Union station was a sax player that's there quite a bit. I love most street music, but this guy plays all his tunes on his sax at five times the meter. It takes you a while to figure out that you're hearing "My Favorite Things" (from the Sound of Music - I was Kurt in that musical) or "Sanford and Son" ( my senior class theme song at Lisle Senior High in 1993). Both good songs, and I can't help but think that he'd make more tips if he played them discernably. I came up with a nickname for him that's the title of the post. I hope I don't have to explain it.
In the spirit of word marriage, here are my bit resolutions for '06:
1) Start a punk band called Carcinogenesis Device
2) EARN the nickname Tyrannosaurus Pex
3) Get into Shapes
4) Give someone a bleating
Picture me with the fake arrow-through-the-head. That's how I feel right now. Time for some Crackety Sax.
In the spirit of word marriage, here are my bit resolutions for '06:
1) Start a punk band called Carcinogenesis Device
2) EARN the nickname Tyrannosaurus Pex
3) Get into Shapes
4) Give someone a bleating
Picture me with the fake arrow-through-the-head. That's how I feel right now. Time for some Crackety Sax.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home