Suck Some Dicks in '06!
Lets it be co-opted out from under me, I'll print it here.
This was the toast I gave to my parents, sister, and wife as the clock struck midnight.
I'm starting a campaign. More to follow!
This was the toast I gave to my parents, sister, and wife as the clock struck midnight.
I'm starting a campaign. More to follow!



2 Comments:
chidester took mine to reference the io party - it was get your fix, 06. i think i like dicks better.
not in general, but here. here i do.
i always think of you for several things i say and laugh. as an imitated person (i mean imitated like, ribbed - it's my own fault), it leads me to notice. as a sidebar, i hate stolen bits with no shout out. absolutely hate it.
Don't hate on it! I've stolen plenty from you! Sev! (<<--)
Croundt!
Just wanted to put my stank on it before it blowse up like I know it's gonna.
Post a Comment
<< Home