Almost makes me not want to leave...
It's amazing what they can do with a fish-eye lens. Check out how spacious my house looks!Still, it feels too small for us. I'm hoping this housing market picks up after School's out, 'cause we ain't finding shit.
Hey, how 'bout that LOST finale?
Much better than last season's finale. Too much desmaond until you realize at the end what a bigger role he might play. Who's dead? Who might still be alive? What's with the fucking green condor? Why did the whispers say "Elizabeth" at the end, and how the hell does she (libby) get around so much?
Oh, well. I guess they have me hooked 'til next year.
I'll miss deadwood this year since my free HBO went away.
I can't wait to have the weekend off. Three whole days. My sister-in-law returns to LA today. It was great to have her here, but this weekend my in-laws will be in... It'd be nice just to have a few days with my wife (and baby).
Speaking of which, we're planning a trip to LA where we leave Miette with her grandparents for the weekend. Safe? Sure. Difficult to leave her? Unbearably so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home