The slow death of my free time
I have a wedding this weekend, and a 10-day trip to Paris, France SOMETIME this month. They've pushed it back once. They may do it again. I hope they don't, because I will miss the end shows at CSz. CRAAAAP.
The wedding is my cousin's. I want to go. But I want to less now that the rest of my April is fucked. So thatyou can see what I am walking into, here is his bachelor party invite. Bear in mind also that this is in Ft. Wayne, IN.
The wedding is my cousin's. I want to go. But I want to less now that the rest of my April is fucked. So thatyou can see what I am walking into, here is his bachelor party invite. Bear in mind also that this is in Ft. Wayne, IN.

Yes, the menu features coney island specials, hot carls (sic), and warm blumpkin pie. Tee Hee.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home