Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rage in the Cage

Have you guys heard of this Intermittent Explosive Disorder? It's a new "disease" that something like 22 million Americans have. People who suffer from it apparently fly off the handle something like 43 times in their lives.
If it's real (If not everyone gets pissed and breaks something from time to time) then I have it. I used to have a real bad temper when I was a teenager. (TeenRager?) I broke my hand hitting a wall and TWO aluminum softball bats by repeatedly hitting them against trees until they broke. I also punched and broke my windshield once.
Does that make me sick?
Is it sicker to internalize that frustration?
The real quetsion is how quickly they can get a drug to market to "Combat" this "Terrible Disease".
On a related note, ECW returns full-time this weekend. ECW was a federation that completely revolutionized Wrestling. It was at once sloppy and elegant, and always extremely violent. I am excited that it's coming back, but can you have ECW without the Dudleys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »