Diet ain't nuthin but DIE with a T, baby.
Three women were just in the break room while I was getting ice.
One Fat, one curvy, one tall and lean. Tall and Lean was taking 2 blueberry pop tarts out of the toaster.
Fat: I thought you were laying off the carbs...
T&L: I'm not going to eat the ends. Just the Fruit.
Fat: ...And a soda?
T&L: I'm down to one a day.
Curvy: You're like a 4-year-old.
I returned to my cube with my peanut butter twix and diet coke.
One Fat, one curvy, one tall and lean. Tall and Lean was taking 2 blueberry pop tarts out of the toaster.
Fat: I thought you were laying off the carbs...
T&L: I'm not going to eat the ends. Just the Fruit.
Fat: ...And a soda?
T&L: I'm down to one a day.
Curvy: You're like a 4-year-old.
I returned to my cube with my peanut butter twix and diet coke.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home