Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Better get that Hannah a muzzle.

Another kid bit Miette at Daycare Friday. Left a bruise and an abrasion on the skin and all that. I got an apologetic call from the dad, a guy who started teaching at Lisle during my last couple years in High School. Yesterday, she got bit again. Same kid. Same spot, but opposite shoulder blade.
The kid who bit her is a girl several months younger than her. It's frustrating. I know it's silly and it's what little kids do to eachother, but it's hard not to want to protect her at all costs.
She's also being terribly 2. She's not bad by any means, so for her, terrible 2s has meant selective hearing. She most often gets time outs for not listening. That's also frustrating because I know she's smart enough to understand me, and smart enough to disobey me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's ordeal in daycare. I suppose things like that happen but I've never experienced it or seen it myself. Your daughter is such a precious gem.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »