Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My kingdom for a Camera Phone (for the boat ride)

So, I took the Water Taxi this morning from Union station to Michigan ave. It's free this week, so I ran to catch it. Anyone who's taken a trip down the Chicago river can tell you it's a stunning ride. It's a hell of a way to start the day to be in the shadow of such grandeur.
The only downside is that the Water taxi takes you to the far side of Michigan Avenue, under the building the NBC studio is in, so on top of the 15 minute ride, I had a 10 minute walk. The upside to that is that Michigan ave is the most consistent catwalk for beautiful women I have ever seen. Every time I walk down Michigan, someone turns my head.
If I were to take the water taxi again, it'd have to be a morning when I'm not in a hurry to get in. It's a great ride down the river for $3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »