Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Can't you go back?

So I went down to ISU to the Teke house this weekend and had a blast. Turns out that as a past president, the guys all have to learn my name. Damn. That's an ego stroker. We went to a bar for $3 pitchers. $3. Then we stayed up 'til 5, and drove home in an ice storm. The normal 1.5 hour trip took 4.5 hours. It's funny; the guys my age were all wierded out that there were a few openly gay members. We had at least 3 guys while I was there that everybody knew was gay, and that wasn't weird to them. Times change.
Catching up with guys that were my best friends at the time was fantastic. It felt good to tell the pledges that I had seen 7 of my 12 pledge brothers from 1993 that very week. I wanted to go back because of how much I still reference the times I had there (See: Hot Karl Podcasts episodes 1-8).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »