I had my shoes shined today.
First time I've ever had my shoes shined (office party tonite). I went to beehive shoe works on wells. It was great. You have to sit on this elevated row of leather seats. It's just me and a bunch of businessmen reading our papers or whatever.
I went in expecting to pay AT LEAST $10. It was $4. I tipped the guy $2. I will definitely go back. It's worth it to me to have them do it right than for me to take a half hour to get everything out and do it and risk staining everything I touch.
DAMN.
I went in expecting to pay AT LEAST $10. It was $4. I tipped the guy $2. I will definitely go back. It's worth it to me to have them do it right than for me to take a half hour to get everything out and do it and risk staining everything I touch.
DAMN.

1 Comments:
Racist.
Post a Comment
<< Home