Maybe YOU are
Last night Kiki told a story at dinner about someone drawing a skinhead on a desk in her classroom. The story was about how incompetently the counselors at the high school she teaches at handled the issue (shocking, I know).
Sidebar, are there any school guidance counselors that are helpful? Mine, Mr. Anderson, should discourage me from applying to the list of colleges I brought in because he thought I'd never get into them. Then he'd spend the rest of our mandatory meeting time to tell me about his son going to Notre Dame on a tennis scholarship. Worthless bastard.
Anyway, Miette listened quietly to this story and the following exchange took place:
Miette: Mommy, was Richard at work today (a colleague of my wife's that Miette has met)?
Kiki: Yes, honey
Miette: Is he a skinnyhead?
It was another of those moments where you're dying to laugh but can't. You never know what they'll repeat.
Sidebar, are there any school guidance counselors that are helpful? Mine, Mr. Anderson, should discourage me from applying to the list of colleges I brought in because he thought I'd never get into them. Then he'd spend the rest of our mandatory meeting time to tell me about his son going to Notre Dame on a tennis scholarship. Worthless bastard.
Anyway, Miette listened quietly to this story and the following exchange took place:
Miette: Mommy, was Richard at work today (a colleague of my wife's that Miette has met)?
Kiki: Yes, honey
Miette: Is he a skinnyhead?
It was another of those moments where you're dying to laugh but can't. You never know what they'll repeat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home