Bring out the best
I've been called "gimp" or "gimpy" more times in the last four weeks than I care to count. I know it shouldn't, but MAN does it grate on me.
I am sofucking ready to be done with these crutches I could puke.
I miss my pals. 'specially my improv pals and the magic we can conjure up un a stage.
I watched my good pal Dan Bakkedahl do a really funny piece on the Daily show last night. It was so silly and rife with detail. I loved it. You can watch it here (Fist in mouth; though Domestic Pardners is damn funny.)
On the bright side of everything, Miette learned to clap.
I am sofucking ready to be done with these crutches I could puke.
I miss my pals. 'specially my improv pals and the magic we can conjure up un a stage.
I watched my good pal Dan Bakkedahl do a really funny piece on the Daily show last night. It was so silly and rife with detail. I loved it. You can watch it here (Fist in mouth; though Domestic Pardners is damn funny.)
On the bright side of everything, Miette learned to clap.



2 Comments:
we miss YOU so bad.
get back here and be careful so we don't have to sit through another thompson drought.
i'll join miette and clap at that.
Oh, YOU.
[gets misty]
Post a Comment
<< Home