Friday, June 30, 2006

For your Holiday Weekend Enjoyment

Kiki and I are wild about the Safeway Select Honey Mustard BBQ sauce available at Dominick's. I have a bottle I plan to bring to you, but wanted to let you know in case you're sauce shopping this weekend. It's great on Ribs and Chicken. Also, if you get a chance, go to the website of the View and grab Star Jones' Rib Rub recipe if they haven'taken it down already. It's good and Spicy. Cut back on the Cayenne if you're not down with spicy.
As a side, skin a couple zucchinis, and then cut them in half and quarter them lengthwise.
Place them on foil and drizzle with Olive Oil and Fajita Seasoning (Yes, Fajita Seasoning). Wrap the foil up tight and leave on the grill with whatever you're grilling for like 10 minutes. Thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »