Friday, June 20, 2008

One for the highlight reel...

I played comedysportz last night and correctly guessed "Federalists" as the final item in 5 Things as time ran out. The audience's faces fell off. That's why I love performing.

3 Comments:

Blogger paige said...

you could also disfigure yourself so much that you would get the same effect, without the effort. just an idea.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's even better than me nearly hyperventalating from laughter while guessing "Nelson".

Btw, I can' live without YOUR love and affection.

:)Steph DeDiva

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't *just* that you guessed Federalists, which was amazing in and of itself. It was that you got it as time ran out and the awesome way you just said "....and I'm with a bunch of Federalists". I nearly peed myself. But that may be because I have bladder control issues.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »