Pairs well with Erectile Dysfunction
So, my sister-in-law had a Martha Stewart Living Spread-worthy wedding in Paso Robles, CA. Central Coastal CA's Wine country on an Olive Farm. It was positively lovely. Everything about it was. The people, the setting, the tasteful decor they concieved of and executed, me in my bow tie. Everything. The food was excellent. They sent everyone home with a bag of warm donuts and milk.
Highlights included my Daughter as a bridesmaid, my wife's Matron of Honor toast, Live performances by Jackson Browne and Cory Chizzel & the Wandering Sons, and my dad walking in on 2 people fucking in a portapotty. You can see from my fan-favorite photo how lovely it was.
The day we left paso, my pregnany wife and in-laws wanted to hit some wineries. We had my brother and daughter in tow.
Kiki was pregnant, so not about to taste a bunch of wine, so she made me do it. I hate wine tastings. I hate attempting to appreciate something I don't care for. What I hate most of all is feeling like I am in a Cialis commercial. Soft rock plays, silver haired dudes in polos swirl wine in glasses with weathered women on their arms. Golf swings are discussed. Tshirts and fleeces in earthy and burgundy tones are purchased.
Last time we went to Paso, we were at a winery called Summerwood (Zing!) when I threw a moss-hued fleece over my shoulders and mimed a golf swing. I looked up and my wife, and her sister and her sister's then-boyfriend and in my loudes non-yell, I asked, "Honey, did we remember my dick meds?"



1 Comments:
and now to go totally overboard, my third comment... That picture is great! I want to color it. Of course on closer inspection it kind of looks like you just found out you stepped in dog doo-doo. But it seems like a beautiful day!
Post a Comment
<< Home