Friday, September 30, 2005

TimeSink. Not to be confused with Timecop.

Wow. Due to a posted comment from a blogger that I have not personally told about this blog, I have gone on a linked tour of some serious blogs.
Mine is fluff compared to a lot of them out there, but many of them (the onese referenced in previous posts and that of "Nameless To Protect The Innocent" EXCLUDED) are interesting to watch in the way that a car accident is.
My only hope is that some of these bloggers have people to talk to as well. More on this later, maybe, but I clicked on Nameless' blog to see who it was commenting on my site, and then clicked to some of the blogs she linked to.
Maybe I'd get more hits if I participated in "Half Naked Thursday".
I guess I get to go shirtless enough onstage at ComedySportz or IO, and don't have to do it online.
My advice to all: Get out this weekend and do something where there's a crowd. Be among the proletariat (thanks, dad.), be among the Humanoids (thanks, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan).
Don't stay home and watch Timecop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »