Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's 3:30...

I went to the original Billy Goat Tavern at 1, and I still smell like a cigarette filter put out in a cheezeborger.
Billy Goat is decent, but not great. Whether they admit it or not, people don't go there for the food. I met a friend there who I met at a high school theater camp. He moved to Chicago to do improv, and I'm trying to get him to see that Second City is not the end... or even necessarily a good beginning.
We'll see what happens. He's funny, so I'm trying to open him up to IO and ComedySportz and Annoyance training.
I forgot to tell you that I bought some wigs at a garage sale this weekend. Here are two of them modeled.

1 Comments:

Blogger tara d. said...

oh
my
g.

thank you for my new screensaver.

thinking less that the baby is fake,
td

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »