marking out for reals
Got tickets to Wrestlemania 22 and the Raw the folloing night this weekend. All I have to get now is the Hall of Fame induction (c'mon! Let this be Dusty's year!). That'll be a busy weekend for my brother and I.
This weeks 5 questions with the champ are all wrestling related...
1) Who would your dream match be with? I'd love to see Terry Funk vs. either Benoit or Guerrero.
2) Who would you like to wrestle from the other roster? I'm not wrestling anybody, but here are a couple matches I'd like to see: Shelton v. Lashley, Benoit v. Lashley, Batista v. Goldberg or Lesnar, Undertaker v. Batista, Booker T v. Guerrero. I could go on and on. I'd love to see just one time limit draw.
3)Who would you want on your Survivor Series Team? I don't have a team, but here's the Raw v. Smackdown match I'd like to see: Cena, Angle, HBK, Big Show v. Benoit, Batista, Guerrero, Orton.
4)Would you stay in WWE after your in-ring carreer is over? I would, but I'm not a wrestler. Would I still do comedy after my performing days are over? I doubt it. I like to write, but I'm lazy. I love performing because of what you create with the audience.
5) What do you think of the Edge/Hardy/Lita love triangle?
I could not care less. I wish Edge would go back to tag team wrestling, and Matt Hardy and Lita would just quit wrestling.
There you have it. You don't care.
Also, I went to an estate sale and got a nice liquor cabinet this weekend. Estate sales are where it's at, people! I got it for a song and I got a blazer that fits me. Take that!
This weeks 5 questions with the champ are all wrestling related...
1) Who would your dream match be with? I'd love to see Terry Funk vs. either Benoit or Guerrero.
2) Who would you like to wrestle from the other roster? I'm not wrestling anybody, but here are a couple matches I'd like to see: Shelton v. Lashley, Benoit v. Lashley, Batista v. Goldberg or Lesnar, Undertaker v. Batista, Booker T v. Guerrero. I could go on and on. I'd love to see just one time limit draw.
3)Who would you want on your Survivor Series Team? I don't have a team, but here's the Raw v. Smackdown match I'd like to see: Cena, Angle, HBK, Big Show v. Benoit, Batista, Guerrero, Orton.
4)Would you stay in WWE after your in-ring carreer is over? I would, but I'm not a wrestler. Would I still do comedy after my performing days are over? I doubt it. I like to write, but I'm lazy. I love performing because of what you create with the audience.
5) What do you think of the Edge/Hardy/Lita love triangle?
I could not care less. I wish Edge would go back to tag team wrestling, and Matt Hardy and Lita would just quit wrestling.
There you have it. You don't care.
Also, I went to an estate sale and got a nice liquor cabinet this weekend. Estate sales are where it's at, people! I got it for a song and I got a blazer that fits me. Take that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home