Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A First

Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:45 AM
To: Thompson, Zachary
Subject: RE: Your invoice for eBay purchases - item #6020673956, GI JOE COBRA TERROR DROME LOOK NO RESERVE!!
sorry there was sevveral delays during the christmas season, plus the rise of homicides in Boston (Im a cop) so Ive been really busy the past few weeks.
I do have your payment, I just mailed out about 22 ebay payments yesterday, and Im mailing out an additional 15 todya (yours is among them, as I an eagarly awating the Terrordrome)
again, sorry for any problems this caused. you should receive payment this weekend.

First time I've had a delay in eBay payment be blamed on a rise in Homicides. I'm glad he added that he's a cop. Otherwise I picture a terrified Bostonian weeping and cowering behind his couch as murderous thugs bust through the windows like in Dawn of the Dead. ...or Shawn of the Dead... or [anything] of the Dead.

I needs to get paid for my Terrordrome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »