Monday, January 30, 2006

Joan Cusack? Is that you?

Okay, I have to vent about this. 'member that quasi-good-looking Joan Cusack from the shittiest season of SNL and several movies from the '80s? Well, she's now the pitch-person for US Cellular (quite possibly the shittiest wireless company). Anyway, with each new ad she's shot, her face seems to be deteriorating. It seems like she's got that disease that makes kids look like they're 80 years old... her eyes don't close right or at the same time... it's disturbing as hell.
I tried to find y'all a picture, but I can't. You'll just have to watch for the ads, and prepare get the willies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joan is married to one of the execs at a company I worked at. Last summer on the booze cruise, she attended. The wife and I were both surprised how much she looked like a normal 40-something woman instead of a star. If we hadn't been looking for her, we wouldn't even have noticed. At the time her face didn't appear melty, but recently... yeah. Not looking into the Lost Ark melty but not quite right either.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

ROTLA Melty is pretty Hilarious. So is the beardless pic of you on box 5.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, anytime I think about shaving, I have that picture to remind me why the beard is a much better idea.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »