Missing the train.
well, I missed the last night at 2851N Halsted last night. Pissed I did, but Joanna Buese sent an email this morning that closed with "to the future" I agree.
presently, I am missing my wife and child, and the TP in the US. Paris' TP is razor sharp... I Also miss my dog. Here's one that was here at the office yesterday. I have no idea why.
Had a great dinner last night at a place called Spicy and came out to some mild wilding in the streets. something to do with labor day today...or soccer.
This morning I hit the paris flea market at cligancourt. I navigated the subway like a pro. in fact, someone even asked me for directions... I must have looked pretty parisian in my day-old clothes, lacoste jacket, non-showered hair and 3 days growth of beard. in fact, I've duped my way through at least three purchases or dinner tables before the person waiting on me realized I couldn't speak french.
presently, I am missing my wife and child, and the TP in the US. Paris' TP is razor sharp... I Also miss my dog. Here's one that was here at the office yesterday. I have no idea why.
Had a great dinner last night at a place called Spicy and came out to some mild wilding in the streets. something to do with labor day today...or soccer.This morning I hit the paris flea market at cligancourt. I navigated the subway like a pro. in fact, someone even asked me for directions... I must have looked pretty parisian in my day-old clothes, lacoste jacket, non-showered hair and 3 days growth of beard. in fact, I've duped my way through at least three purchases or dinner tables before the person waiting on me realized I couldn't speak french.

Back to work. Someone joked last night about Winston travel. You go away, and people say, "France, huh? Whadja see?" You say, Nothing. Just worked. I haven't worked a day on this trip less than 12 hours.
My laptop has been broken twice. Once I bumped into a wall, and broke the hinge, then plugged into europower and fried it. The switched out the chassis, and thankfully no data loss. The second time someone else plugged it in to europower.
I'll work YOU.

1 Comments:
Many, it's really too bad we just missed you in Paris, though it sounds like we wouldn't have seen much of you anyways. Weather was perfect when we were there.
Oh, to pour salt in the wound, Stacy forgot she had a zippo lighter travelling last January. The TSA guy told her if she took out the fire-making part (as you had done pre-emptively) she could keep the shell at least. It's good to see there's a consistent policy on that.
Post a Comment
<< Home