Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sodium Hut

Long day yesterday. Pizza butt ended up being for dinner. If you've ever had pizza hut right when they open, you know what last night was like. The Hut re-uses its pans all day, so at the end of they day is when the pizza is good, because all the residual grease makes the crust great. Early in the day ones are flat and lame. We had a bunch of salads also. The french have really nailed the meat-laden salad. One of the guys on the team had a restaurant's signature salad. It was loaded with fries, bacon, ham and cheese. With apologies to SNL, "Fries?! Now that's what I call a Salad!".
After we got as far as we could around 10 P, we hit the Champs-Elysses, and I made up with beer. I had 2 Carlsburgs.
Around midnight I went home and tollerated French TV for a few minutes before falling asleep. I was watching French UPN, and
you know those "chat line" ads in the States? They have those except all the chicks are naked.
The move starts at 6:30 PM. All the phones are supposed to be set up before the night is through, so I'm banking on a long one.
Last night, I got a voicemail from Kiki and Miette. It's Kiki making Miette say Dada. I don't think I'll ever delete it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »