Blurry
I hope to go back and elaborate on the last days of Paris. It was incredibly difficult. Once again, Winston was made to feel as if we are the only ones using a particular technology. In this case, IP (Internet Protocol) telephones.
It took me 'til yesterday to adjust back to the time. I felt like I had Mono I was so tired.
Pile all that on top of us being in pretty serious negotiations over a new house. More on that soon; I don't want to jinx it.
PRESSURE
Miette's first birthday is a week away...
It took me 'til yesterday to adjust back to the time. I felt like I had Mono I was so tired.
Pile all that on top of us being in pretty serious negotiations over a new house. More on that soon; I don't want to jinx it.
PRESSURE
Miette's first birthday is a week away...

1 Comments:
Happy b-day, little one!
Post a Comment
<< Home