Thursday, October 26, 2006

what a day.

And it's only 9:34.
I woke up usual time, 5:50, and fought off sleep until 6 when I got in the shower. I had just finished primping when the baby woke up and my wife said, "Zach get in here; I need your help right now!"
Now, the CIO where I work is wont to say that something "shit the bed" when it breaks. For example, "You don't want to be the one paged when that server shits the bed". I realize now what a great analogy that is.
Miette's diahrrea left her diaper and was everywhere but her face. When I walked in the room, Kiki was holding both her hands to keep her from rubbing her eyes.
We got her out of her clothes, and I grabbed her and turned on the shower. There was no time for a bath. Miette is fascinated by the shower, but mildly terrified of it, and she clung to me like a baby ape in a nature show as I washed her off. Kiki stripped the bed and wiped it down, and when we got out of the shower, I handed Miette off and loaded eveything but the baby into the washer. We worked hard and fast to get it all done, and we did. I missed breakfast, though.

Speaking of eggs, Once I got downtown, I treated myself to the cadillac of breakfast sandwiches; the Sausage McGriddle. If you haven't tried one, it's your loss. Once I was near Jason Chin when someone asked him if McGriddles were any good. He replied simply, "They're wonderful." in a tone that sounded like someone had asked him if orgasms were any good.
I couldn't agree more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rance Rizzutto said...

Maybe you had a glimpse of the blonde who you thought you didn't recognize, but your subconcious made you type 'April' into your blackberry because your subconcious remembered her name was April Nowakowski...right? Psychic!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

No, this was well before I got on the train and she got on after me. Thanks for trying to jog my brain, though.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey zach thompson looks like you are the same fat sellout fag pussy you always were are you still sucking on your mommys tit pray you dont run into me on the train i wont think twice you fat fuckin pussy i think you know what iam capable of see you soon i will teach you how to respect people
lets keep this between us you fat fuckin rat
your buddy peter j

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »