Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Maybe Al Gore's right...

How 'bout this weather, am I right?
Seriously, how many "Hundred years' rain"-s can we have in a few years?
Also, do any of you remember having to play inside during the summer because it was dangerously hot?
We were fucking deluged Monday. My parents had to stay at my house last night because their power's out. It's not projected to come back 'til Thursday, so we'll be having another sleepover tonight.
I think they lost $300 in Good Humor alone. Lord only knows what they lost in spoilt meat.
I had to get up and clean my gutters last night. The water was coming down in a sheet. I have no idea how we didn't get flooding.
Lots of steam to burn off this weekend. Let's have some fun, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »