Thursday, September 07, 2006

I may explode.

A couple quick updates.
1) My brother is back in the hospital. He has something wrong with his lungs. When he went in, he had enough potassium in him to stop his heart. Now they don't know what's wrong. They thought it was Pneumonia, then a fungal infection. Now today they gave him a bone marrow Biopsy. We all know that means the possibility of leukemia. I am beside myself.
2) We have a bid on the house. I won't celebrate until the ink is dry. Especially because it's for a lot less than we were hoping. If I had to do it over, I'd sell this house before buying another.
3) Work is a blur of busy-ness.
4) My evenings are consumed getting the rest of the shit out of my old house, and order instilled in the current house.

I feel like someone is squeezing my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger tara d. said...

this update sucks. please, please let us/me know if there's anything we can help you out with. thinking of you.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »