Bridging the gap
between my last few posts...
I had to dry my hand on my handkerchief.
Yes, I carry a handkerchief. You should too. Mostly I use it for mopping my brow, but it never fails to come in handy. Hence the name, I guess. Plus, I get nothing but points when people comment on it. Think of it as a soft pocket knife.
All Men should carry them.
Today, a guy got on the train who really could've used one. He sat behind me slurching snot back up into his nose. I moved seats 'cause I ain't about to try to get sick. My point is, a man solves that problem. He doesn't sit there sounding like a sheep-legged 8-year-old with a runny nose and a kool-aid moustache.
What else makes a man? I'm hoping to sprur some comments here like my metabigots discussion a few months back.
Holla
I had to dry my hand on my handkerchief.
Yes, I carry a handkerchief. You should too. Mostly I use it for mopping my brow, but it never fails to come in handy. Hence the name, I guess. Plus, I get nothing but points when people comment on it. Think of it as a soft pocket knife.
All Men should carry them.
Today, a guy got on the train who really could've used one. He sat behind me slurching snot back up into his nose. I moved seats 'cause I ain't about to try to get sick. My point is, a man solves that problem. He doesn't sit there sounding like a sheep-legged 8-year-old with a runny nose and a kool-aid moustache.
What else makes a man? I'm hoping to sprur some comments here like my metabigots discussion a few months back.
Holla



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home