Bits per second
I'm in a data networking training class all week. The gratuitous use of the words bit and bits is totally bitworthy, but no one here appreciates it. I'm following along surprisingly well. It's difficult, nerdy subject matter.
I saw Talladega Nights. It was wonderful. Especially John C. Reilly and Sacha Baron Cohen. The fucking Time Crisis 3 machine in the lobby was broken.
Times are still stressful on the house front. I really need to unload the house, and the realtor doesn't seem to be coming up with ant whizz-bang ideas. However, It is accurately said that all real estate sells; it's just a matter of when.
I finally mowed the grass in the new yard. It took an hour.
I saw Talladega Nights. It was wonderful. Especially John C. Reilly and Sacha Baron Cohen. The fucking Time Crisis 3 machine in the lobby was broken.
Times are still stressful on the house front. I really need to unload the house, and the realtor doesn't seem to be coming up with ant whizz-bang ideas. However, It is accurately said that all real estate sells; it's just a matter of when.
I finally mowed the grass in the new yard. It took an hour.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home