Okay, but I'm NOT paying for an Exorcism!
The house sale is getting recockulous.
The longer we wait to close, the more shit they find for us to "fix".
The more Money I lose because I put myself in this situation of NEEDING to sell this place.
Well, Last week proved it could be worse.
I told my attorney to set a close date so they couldn't call a seismologist and make me pay for future earthquake damage.
Last night it occurred to me that it would be hilarious to be at the closing, and then just as all the papers have been signed, I'd say, "Thank GOD! That place is haunted as FUCK!"
My wife has told me there will be no bits or even smiles at the close. Now it looks like the Attorney will handle it for us and we won't even be there.
I will not celebrate until it is SOLD.
The longer we wait to close, the more shit they find for us to "fix".
The more Money I lose because I put myself in this situation of NEEDING to sell this place.
Well, Last week proved it could be worse.
I told my attorney to set a close date so they couldn't call a seismologist and make me pay for future earthquake damage.
Last night it occurred to me that it would be hilarious to be at the closing, and then just as all the papers have been signed, I'd say, "Thank GOD! That place is haunted as FUCK!"
My wife has told me there will be no bits or even smiles at the close. Now it looks like the Attorney will handle it for us and we won't even be there.
I will not celebrate until it is SOLD.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home