Friday, January 19, 2007

Isn't that deep-fried taste and crispy crunch enough?

Apparently not.
Pringles has put out a line of, well, Pringles with shit printed on them. Jokes, Trivia, even Guiness Book World Records. I find this hilarious. I'm waiting for bible verse ones and then like Steven King novels. Maybe multiplication tables... Maybe state capitals.
Who the hell does this appeal to? Who that is not already eating pringles will now do so to brush up on their country music trivia? It reminds me very much of that David Cross bit, "You know what? I hate our freedom".
Speaking of World records, though, my friend Scott Goodhart forwarded me about how Andre the Giant may have been the best Drunkard of all time. The article says that he drank 119 12-oz bottles of beer in a sitting. Yes, that's almost 10 cases of beer. The article is mostly a compilation of stories from wrestlers' books that I have already read. However, it's worth the read. Check it out here and tie one on this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »