Snow Day?
I wish. I trudged up in here in boots I found out all too late were not waterproof.
Miette's daycare lady only does teachers' kids. Probably 7 of the 9 kids go to Lisle schools, and they were on a snow day. The daycare lady was very disappointed not to have a day off...
I went through a huge box of paper and found some solid bits I intend to post here. Stay Tun't.
Miette's daycare lady only does teachers' kids. Probably 7 of the 9 kids go to Lisle schools, and they were on a snow day. The daycare lady was very disappointed not to have a day off...
I went through a huge box of paper and found some solid bits I intend to post here. Stay Tun't.

1 Comments:
ZT
Looking fwd to seeing and impro-ing with you again.
Keep up the good fathering and antique salvaging.
-Hess
Post a Comment
<< Home