Friday, February 08, 2008

I am Published.

It's true. I am a contributor to National Lampoon True Facts: The Book. I sent in a picture of Downers Grove's Toon Funeral Home. The caption they wrote was, "The final resting place of Roger Rabbit". I guess that was a killer reference in 1991. Anyway, I found this great thing which is like True Facts for the internet age. There are some truly great pictures in it. Have a butchers!
Cheers, Zach

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Toon Funeral Home, is that the one on Main right across from Downers Grove North? I used to hit tennis balls up on their roof during gym class because then you could go across the street and stand in their vestibule and it was air conditioned.

Also that FAIL blog is making me laugh.

You have brought me much joy today, Zach.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Ah, Jill. All I need to do is remember the last drum machine I saw to bring me a smile. Hope to see you soon.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs »