I am a total Dandy.
I am a total Dandy. Ross Called me a dandy the other nite when I showed up to play Baby Wants Candy in a suit. I'm afraid he's right. I blame Rugby. If I won the lottery, that's all I'd wear. Plus, I'm starting to feel naked without a tie. It's weird. I never had that compulsion before. Last night, I lad literally 10 minutes before I had to meet someone for dinner, and I drove there just to spend 5 minutes in the store. I feel like I felt in Toys'R'Us when I was 7. I mean, If you've read this blog for any amount of time, you know that I like to floss a little (look it up), but this is different. Where I used to like to go hunt at Nordstrom Rack for finds, this place is chock full of stuff I want to buy. Too Bad RL makes it so damn expensive.



1 Comments:
goyard wallet
goyard tote
golden goose
golden goose
moncler jackets
goyard handbags
golden goose
golden goose sneakers
golden goose outlet
supreme
Post a Comment
<< Home